- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
The Elite Flow grips feature an offset design that provides more padding in certain areas to eliminate the need for a thicker grip. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
- Comfort: Soft and comfy just like your favorite chair - Our newest addition to the ODI line brings a welcome facelift to our iconic Longneck Lock-On grip - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Compound TPE material and featuring our legendary Longneck Rib Pattern, these grips provide exceptional comfort for all riding conditions - The addition of the new v2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system makes installation a breeze and ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions - We have also designed these grips to be e-bike friendly with exceptional vibration dampening with or without gloves, the new small flange to protect hands, and new soft feel end with hard plastic reinforcement to prevent grip blowout - Large outer diameter: 31.5mm
$16.49 - $17.90
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
$29.99 - $34.99
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 90 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
$29.99 - $33.99
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
$23.00 - $36.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
$24.00 - $30.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
It’s tough to find space for a remote that looks good and lets the rider maintain full control. Enter TwistLoc: Twist to lock, push the button to unlock. It controls forks, rear shocks, or both simultaneously. With a consistent grip size and light-touch action, TwistLoc maximizes efficiency while keeping your hands safely on the bar. Features - Easy action: Twist to lock, push button to release - Curved "CRVD" and straight "STRT" cable options - Perfect for XC, Trail, and Enduro usage - Fixed grips included
The grip of choice for World Cup-style assassin and gloveless wonder, Sam Blenkinsop, the KNUCKLEDUSTER embodies our attention to detail and our focus on function! Not only have we developed our TRC rubber blend that gives you remarkable grip with incredible durability, the KNUCKLEDUSTER also features a tapered internal sleeve that you have to tap onto your handlebar for full engagement. This tapered sleeve feels like it is already locked into place once fully tapped onto the bar and, coupled with a single bolt lock-on clamp, you will not develop any play. The body of the grip combines the best elements of a half-waffle, mushroom ribbing, and an ergo feel in a stunning package. Featuring a mushroom pattern to minimize vibration, the true magic of the KNUCKLEDUSTER lies in the V channel chevron ribs that ergonomically fill the swell of your palm and then seamlessly transition to a recessed half waffle on the underside. Why is this magic? All half waffle patterns are outboard and are notorious for creating hot spots on long rides. By designing the top to seamlessly transition to a recessed half waffle pattern, your fingers sit perfectly into the grip and allow you full control even in the roughest of conditions without being plagued by hot spots or blisters. The KNUCKLEDUSTER grips truly are an "all day grip" that allow you to keep it Pinned Wide Open at all times! - The benchmark in grip design - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - Featuring DEITY TRC rubber compound for exceptional durability - Tapered inner sleeve to ensure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black-ano 6061-T6 aluminum clamps - Short and wide rib design for added comfort with no side-to-side play - Half-waffle recessed design for added control without hot spots - Chevron v-channel design for your palm swell to give an ergonomic feel - Seamless transition through the end of grip for comfort - 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH - 101 grams for the set
With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep-dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half-waffle, the LOCKJAW delivers a technically precise feel from end to end. Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry-leading durability delivered in a soft, plush, and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system, coupled with our new extra-grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW gives you an extremely responsive-feeling cockpit. If you are looking for the ultimate control at your fingertips, the LOCKJAW continues to elevate the renowned DEITY Grip line to new levels. - Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions - Recessed half-waffle design for added control without hot spots - Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction - Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip - Tapered inner sleeve to ensure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black-ano 6061-T6 aluminum clamps - Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort - Capped end for safety and comfort - 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice! - 104 grams for the set
We've redeveloped our TRC+ rubber compound to deliver 33% more grip and cushion without compromising the amazing durability you've come to expect from all DEITY Grips. Rounding out our grip line to offer something for everyone, the SUPRACUSH Grip delivers the most comfortable and deeply cushioned grip on the market. It's the perfect grip for riders of any hand size looking for increased vibration damping, a larger feeling grip, or a more supple ride. Not only does the SUPRACUSH give you an unmatched level of cushion with our TRC+ rubber compound, but the larger deep-dish diamond pattern offers the most comfortable grip possible without compromising control, precision, or durability. - 34mm outer diameter with plush cushioning throughout - Deep-dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides traction - Features soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for exceptional durability and increased grip - Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps - Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort - Capped end for safety and comfort - 133mm length with 34mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice - 118 grams for the set
Page 1 of 1