$19.95 - $219.99 $219.99 Up to 91% Off
This adapter tool alows for installation of the crown race without damaging seals. It is compatible with the Park Tool CRS-15.2 crown race setting tube. Internal o-ring retains this adapter on the setting tube during use and storage. CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum billet. - Fits Park Tool CRS-15.2 crown race setting tube - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - Material - aircraft grade aluminum
$7.99 $9.99 20% Off
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 12mm Fits the following bearings: - 6001 - 6801 - 6901
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
$8.53 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
$8.50 $12.99 35% Off
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
Turbo S Diagnosis Tool from Specialized.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
$11.00 - $35.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit (Includes Dust Seals, Foam Rings, O-Ring Seals, Charger 2 RLC Sealhead) - Sid RLC A1+ (2017-2019)/Ultimate B4 (2020)
$5.00 - $32.00 $5.00 - $38.00 Up to 16% Off
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$10.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$7.00 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip fits into the slot in the top of the nipple and holds securely. Plus, the length is adjustable so it's great for use on standard and deep-profile rims.
$9.44 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
$12.00 - $18.50
- Ultra concentrated! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. - Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is a game-changer. Its the same incredible bike wash, only in ultra concentrated form! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! So what is the big deal? It's all about re-using that perfectly good spray bottle you already own, reducing energy use, and saving money! Using Green Fizz 16X Concentrate drastically reduces packaging, shipping cost, and removes 14 plastic bottles from the waste stream. If that is not already reason enough, Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is an incredible value and allows you to boost strength for tough jobs or dilute further for even more economy. The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
$5.49 - $131.76
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$12.00 - $13.00
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Page 1 of 4 Next page