We’re redefining comfort and performance with Mirror technology to take Body Geometry into the future. The last big material innovation in saddle design happened decades ago with the introduction of foam. To develop a next-generation saddle, we had to look beyond foam and develop a next-generation technology. The S-Works Romin EVO Saddle with Mirror is the future. We developed Mirror technology by 3D printing from liquid polymer to perfectly reflect your anatomy. This revolutionary process creates a complex honeycomb structure that allows us to infinitely tune the material’s density in a way impossible with foam. The result is a patent-pending matrix of 16,000 struts and 7,799 nodes, each of which can be tuned individually. And when you combine this technology with our extremely lightweight S-Works Romin EVO saddle, with its flex-tuned FACT carbon shell and ultra-light rails, you get a high-performance saddle that's designed to help you perform at your best. It features all of the Body Geometry design characteristics you know and love, so you can be assured of superior, all-day comfort for your unique position.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Mirror technology utilizes 3D printing from liquid polymer to create a one-of-kind honeycomb structure that offers superior sit-bone support and comfort.
- FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
|Black / 143mm||888818680115||27122-7303||210000028054|
|Black / 155mm||888818680122||27122-7305||210000026621|